Paulien Lombard, an ex-scientologist, admitted on Tuesday to having worked as a spy for the Church of Scientology. Her holy spy mission had been to target members of the hacking collective Anonymous. Anonymous began protesting the Church of Scientology in 2008, after the Church had attempted to censor an unflattering video interview with Tom Cruise which leaked to the Internet. Lombard admitted to her spying past before the Riverside County, California Board of Supervisors who have been recently discussing denouncing Anonymous as a hate group because of a Scientology sympathetic supervisor.
- Best Practices for Journalists: Staying Safe and Identifying Physical Surveillance
- Keeping Alzheimers Patients Safe With GPS Tracking
- Hidden Cameras Shed Light on What Women Have to Deal With Every Day
- The Best USB-Powered Hidden Spy and Audio Voice Recorders on the Market Today
- The Most Incredible Spy Gadgets That Are Actually Real