M.I.T.’s Media Lab has designed glasses that allow the wearer to pick up on subtle social cues that ordinary people can rarely recognize. Apparently, companies are already looking to rig up their sales teams with these glasses. Seems like this might be a tad invasive for a salesman to be using (or some lecher trying to pick up women in a bar), but it could certainly be a big help to those with autism….or to a spy.
- Best Practices for Journalists: Staying Safe and Identifying Physical Surveillance
- Keeping Alzheimers Patients Safe With GPS Tracking
- Hidden Cameras Shed Light on What Women Have to Deal With Every Day
- The Best USB-Powered Hidden Spy and Audio Voice Recorders on the Market Today
- The Most Incredible Spy Gadgets That Are Actually Real